NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Creating new client and new matter in billing software for daily timesheet.
2. Sending reminder and timeline to all advisors before month end .
3. Summarizing timesheet by individual client.
4. Generating WIP report from billing software, filtering by project manager (PM) and sending WIPs to respective (PM) for asking billing instruction.
5. Drafting bill as per advice from advisor and according to signed engagement letter (EL), CS and confirmation email.
6. Sending bill to advisors for review and finally send to partner for review.
7. Sending hardcopies invoice and official receipt to client by courier.
8. Sending email to new joiner and IT to create new employee ID and installing timesheet software in the new joiner’s laptop.
9. Providing trust request number to advisors .
• Bachelor degree, MBA, CAT/ ACCA is preferred
• Technically sound
• Strong English skill both written and spoken
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and as a team member.
• Honesty and integrity
• Able to meet deadlines and work independently Sound comprehension skills
How to Apply
All applications to the attention of:
Ms. Aoife Minihane
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
299 total views, 1 today