Full-Time Accounts Receivable Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ARO is responsible for collecting payments, tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues with customers and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. In addition, the individual in this position will be responsible for assisting Senior Accountant and Finance Manager in overseeing the Accounts Receivable function to meet the KPI of Accounts Receivable, and to generate revenue in line with quarterly and yearly budget requirement.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Ensure billing are accurately and timely billed and prompt collection of payments
• Prepare invoice, receipts, credit note and debit note
• Maintain up-to-date Credit Control Report (CCR) accurately and generate weekly CCR report focusing on collection & aging
• Liaise with other departments such as Sales, Projects/ Operations and conduct related credit and collection functions
• Perform monthly summary and analysis of Accounts Receivable
• Interact with customers to resolve payment issues including sending statements to outstanding customers
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Senior Accountant and/or Finance Manager
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree/ Professional qualification with strong academic performance or work equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 3 years Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collection experience and ability to take full ownership of AR function
• A detailed oriented individual with positive and proactive attitude, strong organization and persuasive skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills (both paper and over the phone and PC proficient, especially Excel, Word, and Power-point
• Ability to cope with multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
• Possess a high level of integrity, initiative, drive and commitment with a sense of urgency
How to Apply
We are friendly and supportive working environment. We promise your career development. Attractive Salary and remunerations package will be provided for the successful candidate.
Qualified & interested persons are invited to send applications with updated resume, a passport size recent photo and other supportive documents not later than 31 January 2017 to the following address:
Email – [email protected]
349 total views, 1 today