Full-Time ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Create solutions to environmental problems.
• Build upon existing solutions to make them better.
• Conduct hazardous waste water management studies.
• Advise on water treatment and containment.
• Develop regulations to prevent catastrophes.
• Design municipal water supplies.
• Create water and industrial wastewater treatment systems.
• Perform on the environmental impact of construction projects.
• Research and analyze proposed worldwide environmental projects using scientific data.
• Prevent environmental damage.
• Advise how to reuse and recycle waste.
• BE (Chemical) or BSc (I.C)
• Above 5 years working experience in similar position
• Knowledge of and experience with environmental regulations
• Knowledge of analytical and scientific software, compliance software, and graphic imaging and CAD technology
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask
How to Apply
Gmail : [email protected]
Ph: 09 456931336
131 total views, 1 today