Full-Time Finance Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
• Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
• Bringing to the attention of the management any abnormality in the disbursement of the company’s funds.
• Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis.
• Reconciliation of bank statements.
• Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner.
• Must have the ability and desire to work with people in a team environment, be innovative and willing to participate in internal programs, communications, work simplification, cost-reduction, quality improvement and Lean manufacturing.
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce or equivalent
• Certified Public Accountant is preferable
• 5 or more years of experience as accountant
• Knowledge with Accounting Software (e.g. MYOB)
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Burmese.
• Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Able to speak English or Chinese language will be advantageous
• Salary to be negotiated based on Candidates’ skills, qualifications and experiences.
• Shwe Pyi Thar,Industries Zone (3)
How to Apply
233 total views, 2 today