Full-Time Graphic / Web Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events (flayers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.)
• Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
• Maintaining branding so it remains consistent and is used properly by external parties or remote groups, working closely with our Marketing Manager and Project Director
• Assisting Marketing Manager with creative concept and collaterals for posters, banners, invitations, ads, etc.
• Design and layout of presentations for advertising programs
• Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
• Ensuring the coding standards are met; optimizing the web architectures for navigability and accessibility, and ensuring the website and databases are being backed up
• Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and decision-makers
• Backup and maintenance of FIDS (Flight information display system), other websites and subsides, including all databases Required Skills & Qualifications: The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
• A minimum of 2 years design experience
• Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CS4 suite (PC), especially Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator)
• Comfortable working on bilingual design projects (English and Myanmar)
• Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Understanding of production, pre-press, print and web-based technologies
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send the resume to [email protected]
Mobile: 09-4200 20 636
Office Address – 201 Building A, 2nd Floor, Yuzana Highway Complex, Hanthawaddy Road, Kamayut Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
– A basic background information about yourself,
– Previous work experience/duties,
– Last drawn salary,
– Expected salary,
– Date of availability,
– Reason for leaving existing company and
– Attach a recent photograph of yourself.
– Qualification Documents and Certificates (ဘြဲ႔လက္မွတ္ႏွင့္ အျခား Certificate လက္မွတ္မ်ား)
– Respective Recommendation Letters (ရပ္ကြက္ေထာက္ခံစာ ႏွင့္ ရဲစခန္းေထာက္ခံစာ)
– Salary depends on the experience
151 total views, 2 today