Full-Time HR Manager (USD 1500 )
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
• Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
• Can be handle on facilities management for expatriate
• Well knowledge for employee relation with other department
How to Apply
Please apply in this mail – [email protected]
464 total views, 1 today