NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Conduct activities of the program.
• Create interesting and age appropriate activities including teaching materials.
• Build and nurture partnerships with parents, including parent communication and involvement.
• Work well in a team.
• At least 2 years of full-time teaching experience
• Creative, proactive and fun-loving, with excellent communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Able to work on weekends
• Both locals or foreigners welcome
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please send your CV with an updated photo to: [email protected]
1269 total views, 1 today