Full-Time LDS Sourcing Buyer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Study shopping cart from user for accuracy and completeness.
• Work with user on missing or incomplete information e.g. SOW.
• Look up for suitable vendors from category card.
• Publish RFP to vendors to ensure of minimum 3 bids.
• Ensure agreed turnaround time for vendor responses.
• Put incoming bids into a summary for user.
• Follow up with user to ensure PO issuance.
• Upload data on online tracker too
• For cases with fewer than 3 bids, submit exceptions requests for savings approval.
• Knowledge and expertise in a category
• Exposure in MRO (Maintenance Repair & Operations)
• Must have good working knowledge of MS Excel.
• Excellent written & verbal communication in Korean, English as well as local language.
• Experience in any ERP systems.
• Should have knowledge of MS Power Point
• Problem resolution skills
• Good analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are welcome to send CV in Word or PDF Format with Photo to [email protected] ,[email protected] and [email protected]
Ammon Consulting Myanmar Co., Ltd.
Unit B, 1st floor, 99 Condo, Damazedi Road, Kamaryut Township, Yangon.
Myanmar. Tel: 01 523612(Ext:101)
31 total views, 1 today