Full-Time Marketing Executive
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Analyze and identify market and potential customer
• Plan and co-ordinate marketing related activities such as events and seminars
• Conduct presentations/workshops to potential customers
• To communicate with customer and answer customer inquiry
• Visit existing and potential customers.
• Degree/Master Degree and Diploma in business and marketing related discipline
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented, independent, self-driven, hardworking and good command of English language.
. Must be fluent in English
. Can work with team
. Must have Microsoft office, Email and Internet.
How to Apply
Interested person to send the updated resume with recent photos, working experience details and expected salary to [email protected] not later than 6th Jan 2017.
160 total views, 1 today