Contract Multimedia Designer / Content Writer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Conceptualize, design and develop marketing collaterals for print and online advertisements, product packaging, infographics, banners, signage, shopfront related design, websites etc.
– Creating designs for mailers, promotions and collaterals for retail / online purposes
– Assist in events, exhibitions and coordinating various marketing methods, including direct mail, print ads, networking, internet and social media.
– Provide creative direction for projects
– Have knowledge in a design/ graphic/ creative media-related course or equivalent
– Proficient in Adobe programs (Illustrator and Photoshop is a must!)
– Creative and Resourceful
– Independent, fast and responsive and able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines, not a “yes” person
– Able to multi-task and work efficiently with minimum supervision
– Knowledge of web design will be a bonus
How to Apply
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. Please send your Resume to [email protected]
If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
– Education background
– Work experiences in point forms
– Reason(s) for leaving
– Current and Expected salary
– Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
346 total views, 1 today