Full-Time Operation Executive cum Learning Support Executive
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– A customer service wizard who is capable of proactively manage and response to a high volume of learner activities and businesses efficiently.
– Ability to build and cultivate relationships with learners and instructors.
– Ability to resolve challenges with learners on a timely manner.
– Administer the “learner lifecycle” from registration or admission to graduation or withdrawal.
– Interpret regulations and deal with queries and complaint procedures.
– Coordinate examination and assessment processes.
– Manage grade sheets for each module, validate the marks entered in the system are correct, secure trainer feedback at the end of assignment.
– Purchase Office Stationary and equipment when required.
– Digital savvy in the use of learning technologies (Learning Management System, Student
Management Systems, etc)
– Proficient in customer experience support
– Excellent people management skills to resolve challenging situation
– Excellent organization skills which enables prioritization of tasks at hand
– To build and cultivate excellent relationships among learners and faculty
– To monitor learner performance on a timely basis and provide appropriate support in consultation with product or faculty
– Keen learner
– Agile Innovator
– Growth oriented
– Diploma/a bachelor degree holder
– Excellent IT Skills; must be highly proficient in the use of standard MS Office Applications and able to adapt quickly to LMS, SMS, blackboard systems.
– Minimum of 2 years of administrative support roles and relevant experience in Education Sector
– Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally
– Result oriented
How to Apply
Any Interested Candidates, please send your CVs to [email protected]
292 total views, 1 today