Full-Time Senior Accountant
Maintain Chart of Accounts for related accounts.
• Responsible for accurately entering & reviewing data transactions
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Main responsibility is to prepare financial statements.
• Monthly preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Guarantee of compliance with requirements and existing company guidelines
• Handle full set of accounts and ensure timely and accurate month-end closing activities as well as submission of financial analysis and management reports
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing accounts
• University degree in B.Act./ B.Com./ B.Econ
• At least LCCI Level 3 or above knowledge of financial qualify
• Minimum ( 3 ) year Experience Manufacturing in accounting field.
• Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written English skills,
• Strong understanding of local financial and corporate regulations
• Accounting Software using skill.
How to Apply
For interested persons, kindly submit your update resume to [email protected] not later than 27th Jan, 2017. For more information, speak with Human Resources Manager @ 95 9 799125719 within office hours (8:30 am to 5:30 pm).
The company will provide accommodation (not entitle who is living in Pyin Oo Lwin), share office ferry, lunch and entitle for public holidays
334 total views, 1 today