Full-Time Senior QA Inspector
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Carry out the garment quality audits at the assigned factories.
• Provide guidance to junior inspector to execute appropriate SOP.
• Conduct inspection (pre-production, inline and final whenever applicable) according to customers’ requirements.
• Prepare inspection findings report and submit to management
• Update the productions status
• Review and ensure the materials required for inspection are intact inside the IBS file (QA folder)
• Provide suggestion and corrective actions with garment factory to resolve production and quality issues.
• Monitor factory’s improvement on production and quality.
• Observe evidence on breaches of laws and regulations pertaining to COO, COC, workplace safety and other related local laws.
• At least bachelor’s degree in related fields
• Experience in garment quality inspection, auditing and testing.
• Good knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
• Excellent Myanmar/English languages skills.
• Good knowledge of computer skills
• Knowledge local regulations on the garment industry.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to email: [email protected]
354 total views, 2 today