Full-Time Senior Web Engineer (2 Posts)
• Responsible for the software development of web portals, software applications, and mobile apps tailored exclusively to the automobile, job and property markets.
• Demonstrate technical and professional ability to work independently on various projects of CarsDB
• Achieve assigned software development as well as management tasks within given deadlines
• Show willingness and initiative to learn latest technology solutions, programming methodologies and architecture, which CTO deems require for the role.
• Assist CTO on annual software development plan in conjunction with management, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year
• Assist management team in representing CarsDB at client meetings, media enquiries and events
• A versatile web developer who is adept at MVC
• At least 3-4 years of web development experience.
• Familiar with PHP, MySQL, Apache and Linux.
• Must be willing to learn new technologies and methodologies.
• Ruby on Rails experience is a plus
• Must be able to perform under pressure, targets and goal-driven environment
• Great personality, able to connect with industry-wide clients and partners
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally
• Strong English and Burmese communication skills
• Show interest in Automobile Industry
• Good attitude towards taking initiatives, responsibility and team-work required
• Compensation will be offered based on prior work experience. Excellent remuneration and benefits to be discussed.
How to Apply
To apply: https://carsdb.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06ph8
Email to: [email protected] with your CV.
* We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. *
2371 total views, 8 today