Full-Time Social Media Executive
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Manage social media platforms such as Facebook; write, edit and post
– Analyze and report on campaign and social media initiative
– Respond to customer enquiries and feedback
– Conduct market research and analyses market needs.
– To work closely together with management team and report to ensure all tasks are done
– Website content management
– Assist in other marketing events and activities
– Participate fully in the online marketing activities of the organization
– Understand purpose of the organization’s online presence such online presence to improve on profit making goals of the organization
– Preferably with at lease 2 years experience in marketing communication, in depth knowledge and understanding of social medial platforms
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– Strong analytical skills are preferred
– Creative, innovation with an eye for great designs.
– Ability to work both independently and in a team
– Knowledge of graphic design will be an advantage
– Possess strong computer skills and top notch knowledge and skills in email, internet, PowerPoint, word processing packages, databases, and spreadsheet
How to Apply
Interested candidates please apply via
email to : [email protected]
* We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your application
680 total views, 1 today