Full-Time Software Tester
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A software tester is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. They conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
It’s the job of a software tester to work as hard as you can to ‘break’ a new product/enhancement to help the design process. You’ll work closely with software designers and program managers to understand more about what each product is meant to do, its key features and who will use it.
Then you’ll run functional tests, customer scenario testing, stress testing, performance testing, scalability testing and international testing. The ultimate goal is to iron out any bugs and improve the quality of the finished product.
• Review of software requirements
• Preparation of test Scenarios and Test Cases
• Execution of tests
• Reporting of defects
• Preparation of test reports
Educational /Experience Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
• At least 2 years’ experience in a software testing/quality assurance position
• Possess a testing certification such as ISTQB, HP QuickTest Professional or equivalent
Software experience and knowledge is a given to work as a software tester. On top of that we are looking for people with the following qualities:
• A natural curiosity
• A good understanding of the software development process
• A good understanding of the business approach
• Good judgment skills
• Good writing skills in English (for documenting the process)
• Good communications and consultancy skills in English
• The ability to work in a team and as an individual
• Good presentation skills
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner
• Ability to multi-task
• Good general computer and software knowledge
About the Company
Justlogin is a leading Singapore-based company providing HR Software on Software-as-a-Service model. Established since 1999, Justlogin offers a suite of HR applications include payroll software, leave management system, time and attendance system. Justlogin’s customers comprises MNCs such as IKEA, AT&T, Air France, Boston Consulting Group and many SMEs in the region.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are setting up an offshore development centre in Myanmar/Yangon to undertake some of the development, testing and support tasks, and are looking for talented people to join our team.
How to Apply
Alternatively, you could email to [email protected] if you are interested in the position.
200 total views, 2 today